CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE – CHIC IDEASFashion
My Christmas Gift Guide 2017 – Just Click On Them To Shop
I’ve put together my first Christmas gift guide that will hopefully inspire some ideas. I’ve selected simplicity over frills, chic pieces that will last season after season. Perhaps you want to treat yourself or give those you love an nudge towards (or just be cheeky and send the link, like I do 🙋) your desired Christmas gift.
1. These are one of the most perfect pair of ankle boots that have ever been created in my opinion. I’ve worn mine to pieces but I’m seriously hankering after another pair because they are extremely flattering and comfortable to wear. The narrow pointed toe elongates your leg and they look terrific worn under a skirt or a pair of jeans. Perfect for running around in every day.
2. This bag is so darn cute. Inspired by vintage styles, this ‘Vitti’ tote is constructed from burgundy leather and fully lined in suede. Detach the shoulder strap to carry yours in-hand. I love the rich burgundy shade too. Beautiful.
3. This chic jumper that I’m wearing in the above photo is made from a wool-rich blend, featuring a cosy and stylish funnel neck to keep you warm. It’s one of those knits that you’ll find yourself turning to over and and over again. It sits beautifully inside a winter coat and I love it paired with leather trousers. An all-over rib adds a chunky element, furthered by a trendy statement cable knit along the tops of the sleeves.
4. Maje, one of my favourite French brands together with its sister Sandro, takes a classic heritage fabric and turns it into something cool and modern with this skirt. This short style is cut from structured cotton-blend – enhanced with touches of wool for warmth – and woven with contrasting checks. I would style this with black tights, or a simple black or cream roll neck knit
5. Kenneth Jay Lane’s polished gold-tone brass earrings are so chic and versatile. They prove that nothing beats the simplicity of classic hoops. Cast in a thick, open silhouette for a slightly bolder look – wear for day time or heading out for dinner with a satin slip dress.
6. These wide leg slouch cord trousers are trendy, chic and stylish and so of the moment. Wear yours with heeled boots, and a knit or checked blazer. They would also look amazing with a black polo and those hoppy earrings I mentioned.<<< y tuned for a weekly Christmas gift guide for some other nifty stylish ideas for under the tree.
7. These cropped leather trousers from Mango are a real wardrobe gem. I’ve been living in mineand they go with everything in my wardrobe. They are almost sold out, so grab them while you can.
8. This cream version of The Mother jacket that I’m wearing in the above picture is the cosiest thing.
You feel so snug when it’s on but it has the added advantage of looking pretty cool too. It goes with anything from denim and leathers. I had to send off for it from Revolve but it was definitely worth the postage and packaging.